The Woodsheds are 3-day seasonal intensives (Fall, Spring and Summer) for strings, harp, guitar, mandolin, voice, and piano. Each day students participate in classes such as chamber orchestra, genre-specific ensembles (pop/rock band, bluegrass group, jazz trio, etc...), music theory, songwriting, extensive performance coaching, all culminating in a live performance. You'll hone classical technique, fiddle chops, melody and lyric writing, and stagecraft. The program is open to all skill levels. It's ideal for students looking to jump to a new level of technical fluency, musicality, and performance experience. The Woodsheds are limited to 50 students. Classes include:
- 2 private lessons.
- Daily technique coaching.
- In-depth instruction in Galamian technique for string students: bow technique, vibrato, finger articulation, shifting as well as advanced instruction on stagecraft and performance optimization.
- Performance coaching: teaches stage presence, conquering nerves, and optimizing musicality.
- Songwriting and the art of being creative.
- Master-level teaching from the Annie Moses Band and pedagogues from top-tier music conservatories.
woodshed price: $400 per student
FALL WOODSHED (OCT 25-27)
SPRING WOODSHED (TBA)
SUMMER WOODSHED (JULY 11-13)