SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
annie moses summer music festival
upper division (july 14-20)
regular tuition: $1350 (ages 11-21)
younger division TUITION (july 14-20)
tuition: $600 (ages 6-10)
Monthly Financing and Scholarships are available.
Payments may be made by check or credit card. A credit card processing fee of 4% of the full tuition amount will be added to your final balance.
Please send check payments to PO Box 2473, Brentwood, TN 37024.
RESERVE YOUR SLOT! REGISTER NOW
Any cancellations before April 1, 2018 will be refunded in full. Any cancellations after April 1 will not be refunded except in the situation of a family emergency.
scholarship applications & requirements
Financial Aid is awarded based on either the merit or financial need of the student. Requirements include:
1. One page essay by student describing their artistic goals and reasons for attending the Festival.
2. Parents or other financial responsible party must write a description of their financial situation and why they are applying for financial aid. Financial need only.
3. 2 letters of recommendation: 1 letter from music or artistic instructor and 1 letter from a pastor or spiritual mentor.
4. 3-5 minute video of student playing/performing in their given track of study.
5. All students must demonstrate an active fundraising effort through an online fundraising tool like GoFundMe.
Once complete, email the above materials (and a link to the fundraising page) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: All students must have completed Registration and have an active fundraising page to be considered for a Scholarship.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
EMAIL US AT FESTIVAL@ANNIEMOSES.ORG
Year after year we have seen students raise more than enough to come to the Festival. The people in your life love you and want to help you!
It's simple: the Annie Moses Music Festival is a transformational event that helps young artists like you realize their musical aspirations. Your talents are worth someone's investment. Here are some fundraising strategies to help you get started:
1. REACH OUT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Who knows you better than your family and friends? Who better to support you than those who are closest to you? Put up a video of yourself on Youtube asking your friends and family for financial assistance.
2. ASK YOUR CHURCH TO SPONSOR YOU
Play for your church and show them how passionate you are about being a musician. Let Sunday school groups and patrons know about your endeavors to raise money to attend the Festival. These groups often have events and need musical accompaniment.
3. START A FUNDRAISING PAGE ON FUNDEASY
Since funds raised through Fundeasy go directly to your tuition, it's an easy way to raise funds!
4. GET THE WORD OUT VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
Let people know you're there and put musical repertoires together for wedding planners, funeral homes or other similar establishments. People want to hear local music!
5. DO RESEARCH
Talk with schools in your area, symphonies, and other musical establishments. Sometime these institutions have scholarship funds or are willing to sponsor you for a summer.
6. PUT OUT A DONATION JAR AND PLAY
Set up and perform on a street corner, at fairs, or community events, any place with high foot traffic.
7. HOST BAKE SALES OR A SIMILAR EVENT
Bake sales are an easy way to raise money - plus they're yummy!
8. OFFER CAR WASHES OR OTHER SERVICES
Team up with family and friends to host services.